This training will provide an understanding of the current procedures and documentation requirements for exporting from the U.S. and importing into Mexico. As a result of attending this webinar, attendees will understand how cross-border cargo delays can occur, how to prevent them from developing in their supply chain and how to avoid import or export penalties.
Why Should You Attend:
Those U.S. companies doing business in Mexico should have an understanding of how to move its products through the U.S. Mexico borders. It is important for those responsible for exporting commercial goods to Mexico to understand the operations and legal requirements of exporting into Mexico and the correct documentation to enter their goods. Failure to comply with the requirements can delay customs clearance at the border, and can result in import/export penalties.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
1. Overview of U.S. and Mexico cross-border transactions and legal requirements
2. Cross-border procedures
3. Exporting from U.S. and export documentation
4. Importing into Mexico and Mexican documentation
5. Mexico's Harmonized Tariff Schedule
6. Tariffs, Taxes and Customs Fees in Mexico
7. NAFTA vs U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)
8. Import/Export Penalties
Who Will Benefit:
- Freight forwarders/ Customs brokers
- Global Compliance