This webinar will comprehensively review employer recordkeeping requirements under OSHA (post COVID) and what information employers are required to post. This webinar will comprehensively review employer recordkeeping requirements under OSHA, what information employers are required to post, exempt employers, exceptions to recording requirements, and more.
· The Scope of Work Relationship.
· Understanding the key exceptions to the work relationship.
· The role of employee fault.
· What OSHA means by “restricted work.”
· The meaning of “significant aggravation.”
· The conflicting doctor rule.
· The nuts and bolts of completing the OSHA 300 Log.
Anyone responsible for completing an OSHA 300 Log, including:
Duration: 40 Minutes
Physical CD-DVD of recorded session will be despatched after 72 hrs on completion of payment
Recorded video session