Duration: 8Hrs (4Hrs./Day)
No of modules: 8 modules (4 Modules/Day)
· 7th Apr @11AM EST,
· 8th Apr @11AM EST
Mode of delivery: Online
PL CEU: 0.8
This webinar will comprehensively review employer recordkeeping requirements under OSHA (post COVID) and what information employers are required to post. This webinar will comprehensively review employer recordkeeping requirements under OSHA, what information employers are required to post, exempt employers, exceptions to recording requirements, and more.
· The Scope of Work Relationship.
· Understanding the key exceptions to the work relationship.
· The role of employee fault.
· What OSHA means by “restricted work.”
· The meaning of “significant aggravation.”
· The conflicting doctor rule.
· The nuts and bolts of completing the OSHA 300 Log.
Anyone responsible for completing an OSHA 300 Log, including:
- HR Managers
- Safety Managers
- Facility Managers
- In-house Attorneys
- Risk Managers
- Business owners