This webinar will discuss how to more effectively write and revise standard operating procedures (SOPs) with a focus on increasing operational efficiencies.
Why Should You Attend:
- Are new staff confused during training on your SOPs?
- Do you have too many SOPs?
- Do some SOPs give directions that conflict with directions from other SOPs?
- Are you writing up deviations far too often?
- Do you have some SOPs that just plainly don’t make sense?
This webinar will highlight important fundamental knowledge for writing effectively in the context of clear, concise, effective SOPs. It will also help focus on an efficiency mindset that can lead to operational gains without sacrificing quality.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- What is an SOP?
- Ways to structure systems of SOPs
- Examples of sections to include in an SOP
- Do what you say and say what you do
- Internal self-consistency, consistency when referencing other documents
- Tips for clear written communication
- Engaging stakeholders during the process at all levels of the organization
- Actively listening
- Organizational culture’s role in success
- SOP authorship, reviewers, and approvers
- Training on new SOPs and revisions
Who Will Benefit:
- Product Development Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Operations Directors
- R&D Directors
- Safety or EH&S Officers
- Risk Management Officers
- Staff Scientists
- Formulation Scientists
- Analytical Chemists
- Quality Systems Director
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Laboratory Manager
From industries including:
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Devices
- Dental Products and Devices
- Dietary Supplements
- Contract Research Labs