Attend this seminar to learn how to get the results your organization expects applying fundamental approaches to tackle special assignments and integrate your work into a large project, you manage productively and systematically.
Why Should You Attend:
You are already doing more than you thought possible and here comes this "extra" assignment. Instead of being overwhelmed, you will set the work up as a project, manage it using an approach with a track record of success, and get the results your management requires. You'll hone your existing skills and build on them. You'll apply what you learn to rest of your assignment, becoming more productive, and still have time to think about how to improve the overall performance of your area of responsibility.
In many companies, the people, who formerly performed specialized tasks, are gone, along with their expertise. The work still needs to be done and HR Managers are called on to take on this work as a “project.” Most HR folks are not trained as project managers and may struggle with getting everything done effectively and efficiently. The basics of project management are universal and many of the “tools” are easy to use. Attend this seminar to learn how to tackle special assignments and integrate your work into a large project you manage in a productive and systematic way.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
1. What are projects and where do they fit?
2. Project success factors and pitfalls
1. Articulate HR project Business Problem
2. Perform Stakeholder analysis
1. Elicit Requirements
2. Analyze scope, constraints, assumptions
3. Create Work Breakdown Structure and tactical plan
4. Sequence activities optimally with Logic Diagram
5. Manage the Critical Path
6. Schedule, assign responsibility, and track.
1. Estimate Costs
2. Define budget and tracking
1. Define risks, qualitatively and quantitatively
2. Develop Risk Impact Matrix
3. Track and manage Risk; Escalate Risk Proactively
1. Develop Role and Responsibility Plan; Create RACI diagram
2. Develop Management Communications Plan
1. Define What and How to monitor; scope, schedule, cost, quality
2. Capture actual results for scope, schedule, cost, quality
1. Apply Lessons Learned for continuous improvement
Who Will Benefit:
Duration: 6 Hours
Group-Max. 10 Attendees/Location (For Multiple Locations Contact Customer Care) Super Deal - Get CD/USB Drive Free!
LIVE + RECORDED VERSION
Physical CD-DVD of recorded session will be despatched after 72 hrs on completion of payment
Recorded video session
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. and president of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with companies around the world that want strategic leaders and engaged employees to increase bottom- and top-line results and delight customers. You achieve your goals through strategic planning and leadership, management, team, and organizational development. Draw on her proven ability to mentor you through major change, working with you to craft customized, successful solutions to your complex business issues in all economic sectors. Our mission is your success. Rebecca is the author of Success Planning: A 'How-To' Guide for Strategic Planning, Conventional Wisdom: How Today's Leaders Plan, Perform, and Progress Like the Founding Fathers, and the forthcoming Washington's Shadow: How Leaders Cast a Long Shadow and Create a Strong Culture. She has contributed improved organizational value as a leader, manager, keynoter, educator, and consultant honored by organizations on four continents. Rebecca is a Ph.D. in organizational development, MBTI Master Practitioner, a National Speakers Association Professional Member, and St. Petersburg Engineering Academy Foreign Member.