Why should you attend:
Arm your Manager with the compliance tools to ensure they understand the risk. Have All Your Managers be Aware of all the Compliance Risks and How to Mitigate them! This Compliance Training will save your company over $300,000 in potential fines, violation and court settlements. Can you see how you can mitigate risk when you train your Leaders/Managers? Can you afford to lose $300,000 plus?
- Employers who train their Managers/Supervisors in compliance initiatives, have a “good faith Defense” if there are future workplace litigations;
- Managers/Supervisors make decision that does not necessarily coincide with the Organization. This Compliance Training Series will mandate your Managers/Supervisors to follow your organization’s policies, culture and practice;
- Your Organization can demonstrate that they provide good judgement when litigation issues arise. That means if the Organization can demonstrate that they train Managers/Supervisors, they will prove that they train for success;
- Teach Managers/Supervisors the most volatile issues that they will face as Managers and how to mitigate those issues;
- Teach Managers/Supervisor how to handle performance issues consistently and according to your Organization’s values and mission;
- Documentation is key in performance issues. Have your Managers/Supervisors learn how to document performance consistently, strategically and fairly;
- Have Managers/Supervisors identify those compliance regulations that can impact the Organization as well as their accountability;
- Provide your Managers/Supervisors with the tools they need to reduce risk and connect with their direct reports.
Description of the topic:
In this 3-hrs HR compliance training attendees will learn mitigate all the compliance risks associated to workplace. It will cover documentation, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), overtime issues, employee handbook, onboarding process, and tools for performance review. This Compliance Training will save your company over $300,000 in potential fines, violation and court settlements.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- How to document performance issues to withstand legal scrutiny?
- How to have Managers/Supervisors take the lead in managing their direct reports?
- How an effective Employee Manager relationship can reduce your risk and improve productivity;
- How will Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) impact your bottom line if there are performance issues;
- What does the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) do when there is a claim of discrimination?
- How can Managers assist their Direct reports as mentors and advisors?
- How Managers/Supervisors avoid “Vicarious Liability” when they make decisions that will impact the Organization?
- How can regular supervision limit the bad performance issues with direct reports?
- How the employee Handbook is a critical part of this bootcamp?
- How can a good onboarding process ease the issues of good acclimation to the Organization’s culture?
- What tools can Managers/Supervisors have to assist them in managing their teams?
- What happens when an employee is terminated and they make claims of wrongful termination?
- When Managers/Supervisors are not acting as managers but trying to be a friend to their direct reports?
- See what tools will help your Managers/Supervisors during the performance review evaluation period.
- Teach Managers/Supervisors how they can manage their employees and reduce violations